Sub-category Of Trailheads Proposal

I'm currently putting together details and wording for a proposal that would be best placed as a sub to a "Trailhead" category. The name will need some extra thought but what I am aiming for is waymarks that are for a specific trail system's trail access points and parking coordinates for that access. This major trail system here in Ontario, called the Bruce Trail, consists of approximately 700 kilometers of main trail and 800 km of official side trails. At last count there are in excess of 200 geocaches along the system. It's map book does show "official" parking locations but none of the numerous roadside spots. Also the mapbook has absolutely no reference to coordinates of any kind. The maps do however show a trail mileage reference which I would somehow like to incorporate into each waymark created. As manager of this subcategory I would provide this info to each waymark creator for them to add to their listing. I doubt if managers will have the authority or ability to go in and edit WM listings.

Cheers and happy Waymarking, Olar