Dnf X Marks On Maps?

ODragon

Is there any chance of getting an X mark on the gc.com map pages of caches you've DNFed on? That way one could look at a map and see their dnfs.

I see this working so if you found something, it would always have the check like it does now but if you dnf'ed, it would have an X so you could tell. It would be a layer like the rest so you could turn it off easy enough for those with vile dislike of anything dnf related!

How are you going to handle DNFs that are later found?

If you continue to display the DNF icon in that case, you are going to encourage people to delete (or reclassify) DNF logs, which is "bad behavior".

If you search for a later find and don't display the DNF in that case, I think that will make everyone happy. (Oh yeah, what's the chance that anything could make everyone happy. :ph34r: )

How are you going to handle DNFs that are later found?

If you continue to display the DNF icon in that case, you are going to encourage people to delete (or reclassify) DNF logs, which is "bad behavior".

If you search for a later find and don't display the DNF in that case, I think that will make everyone happy. (Oh yeah, what's the chance that anything could make everyone happy. :ph34r: )

I may have worded it wrong but I see a checkmark being higher than a dnf so if you found it, you see if check. If you dnf, you see a X. If you dnf, then find, you see a checkmark.