Why Do I Keep Getting Updates?

If there is (was) a two hour delay or more on sending e-mail it could be that the messages you recieved were sent before you removed it from your watchlist but arrived afterwards. Once the backlog of e-mail has been worked through you may find that alerts for this cache die out.

If it was just the e-mail server which failed it is probable that your request to remove this cache from your watchlist did succeed as this task is unlikely to depend on the e-mail server - it would just be an update to their database.

Phil

If there is (was) a two hour delay or more on sending e-mail it could be that the messages you recieved were sent before you removed it from your watchlist but arrived afterwards. Once the backlog of e-mail has been worked through you may find that alerts for this cache die out.

If it was just the e-mail server which failed it is probable that your request to remove this cache from your watchlist did succeed as this task is unlikely to depend on the e-mail server - it would just be an update to their database.

Phil

I think that this suggestion is accurate - and the problem has now stopped. I am closing this thread.