Mailserver Problems?

ElwoodB

I, too, am "missing" some emails I should have gotten today (own logs via watchlist, copy of email to other user).

It doesn't really bother me, but maybe there is a problem.

best,

Gert

P.S. No, there is no spam filter on that mailaccount that could have "swallowed" these mails.

I have been watching my e-mail for over a week hoping to see a pattern to report. I have been finding TB and cache logs for woned caches that I do not recall seeing an e-mail notifications for. Also the same for watchlists, but I have not noticed anything specific on Bookmarks. There has also been a comment or two from the local community, again, nothing specific.

I tried to retreive my password (which I thougt I had forgotten) this morning about 9 hours ago now, but never received a thing.

Additionally I tried to send some mails to other users, and marked to send a copy to my own mail address, same story.

I checked my profile but it has the right e-mail address so that shouldn't be the problem here......

well.. we shook the mail server around and told it to behave.. Should start to see mail trickle in now..

Was any mail lost? Or is it just slow ...

I sent a few that were problem reports to cache owners and such that I don't want to have to do again, but are important enough to resend if they are lost ...

I don't have get mail for a long time if somebody was log my caches (or watchlists). ;)

Only grounspeeks new topics -post coming :D .

This problem begin when I pay my PM for second year.

I have to check log from my own cachepages :D .

(No filters on, any other post moves in and out etc.).

"This is not fun anymore"