Gpsr's For Sale!

Firefishe

Firefishe here, outta Missouri.

I have a Magellan Meridian Platinum with a brand new, still-in-the-hang-tag-plastic 12 Volt/Serial Data Cable. Map CD Not Available. Takes SD Cards. GPS is in mint condition. Screen has PDA-style plastic protector over it that comes off easily if desired. GPSr also has a multi-position electronic compass and barometric altimeter built-in. Soft Magellan Zipper Case included.

This Meridian Platinum has hardly ever been used.

--

A Lowrance iFinder Hunt that's only a few months old. Has SD Card with Topo Maps of Missouri Loaded. I'll include this information with the GPS, but you'll have to buy your own CD if you want more maps. This unit used a proprietary SD Card Reader/Encoder that is available at Bass Pro Shops, or most of the larger marine stores.

The Meridian Platinum retails (in stores) for about $350 on average, and the iFinder Hunt for about $250. Online prices are usually lower. I am looking for something in the middle so I can buy one of the new color iFinders.

A Brief Note: I am not ebay. I don't base my prices on ebay anything. I am a geocacher with a couple of decent, solid units in excellent condition, and I need *some* money out of the deal. I'll accept any *reasonable* offer and everything is negotiable.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

If anyone is interested, please contact Stephen at either of the following numbers, central time:

573-228-5555

573-999-9977

geocacherATintergateDOTcom (Replace the CAPS with their respective symbols).

Referencing the above: The GPS Receivers are Still For Sale and can be had if you want them, under the terms of the original post.

I will keep this up for another two weeks, then cancel it if I don't receive any offers.

Warm regards,

Firefishe

Caching In On The Journey