Cheap Geocoin Trackable!

nielsenc

I think this is a great idea! But......won't people still take them....just because they are a trackable coin?

I would certainly buy some with the hopes that I would truly have a coin I could set free and have higher hopes of people actually letting it travel...

Good thinking.......! :blink:

That's what I'm talkin' about!

This is what geocoins should be. No LE, no scarity, just a cool, cheap TB. I'll order some shortly.

(I think the coin should also have a link as to where they can be bought)

See... all it took was for you to post a steal this idea thread... and me to post my idea and there it is, immediately stolen :blink:

I haven't understood why so many coins are made trackable when less than 1% will probably ever see the inside of a cache container. Maybe they should just sell icons, since that is what many buyers really want? I'll design afew and sell them out for $1 each if GC will approve it and not require an actual coin be minted :(

Awesome. Ok, if anyone wants to help clean this up, I will have the coins minted and here in 4 weeks, as long as Groundspeak approves the design.

I like the BarCode and 'Generic' Design :blink:.

remember Christian about the barcode design we talked about. You have to make it so it gives cordinates when you take it to the barcode scanner at walmart.

Awesome. Ok, if anyone wants to help clean this up, I will have the coins minted and here in 4 weeks, as long as Groundspeak approves the design.

remember Christian about the barcode design we talked about. You have to make it so it gives cordinates when you take it to the barcode scanner at walmart.

But wasnt that for a local cache. :(.

I wonder if you could actually get fine enough detail for it to actually scan properly...

I like the BarCode and 'Generic' Design :(.

I wonder if you could actually get fine enough detail for it to actually scan properly...

Man, you are adding to the cost of a Cheap Geocoin! :(. Next Worker of Wood will want to have 13 Lucky Colors! :blink:.

It's possible :(