Ms Pocket Streets Issue - Lack Poi Details?

popop

Just got a new ipaq pc and put Pocket Streets on it. Exported a map from the PC to the PDA. Opened map on PDA and try to get POI details (like phone numbers of motels, eateries etc) and get nothing! Was shocked! Am I missing something or do they strip out that detail to save on file size?

The whole idea was to get away from running the laptop while travelling and looking for motel in the next town and wanting to call ahead for reservation. I was hoping to have all that same info on the PDA.

Um, this is geocaching related because when I loose track of time caching all day and suddenly realize I'm 150 miles from home and need a place to crash for the night........... :)

Anybody know if I just need to set up the export correctly or is it hopeless?

Thanks

Mapopolis shows all that info. I started with pocket streets too (version 2005) and was pretty disappointed. I can't believe I can't even search for the nearest of a type of business, how hard is that? But now I run with Mapopolis and there are a few things I wish were different, but they are trivial. I am quite happy with it. Routing works great too.