Explorist 100 For Sale...

LostMontanan

Looking to sell my Explorist 100 for $75 with free shipping to the continental US...unit operates flawlessly, and only shows very minor signs of wear and tear. I am selling because my wife got me the Explorist 500...we have feedback at Ebay under "luvnmygirls2003" with out the quotation marks. Thanks...Lostmontanan.

Looking to sell my Explorist 100 for $75 with free shipping to the continental US...unit operates flawlessly, and only shows very minor signs of wear and tear. I am selling because my wife got me the Explorist 500...we have feedback at Ebay under "luvnmygirls2003" with out the quotation marks. Thanks...Lostmontanan.

Bump...make me an offer on this unit... :D

Hey dude:

I am actually in the market for this exact model as I need another gps to go caching with. However, I think 75 is a little much, as i can get a brand new, never before used, flawless with original packaging for just 25 dollars more. I am willing to go as high as 60, but, I don't know... for that much I want the gpsr to be good. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER, just want to see what you would think.

Hey dude:

I am actually in the market for this exact model as I need another gps to go caching with. However, I think 75 is a little much, as i can get a brand new, never before used, flawless with original packaging for just 25 dollars more. I am willing to go as high as 60, but, I don't know... for that much I want the gpsr to be good. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER, just want to see what you would think.

Checked with the Ministress of Finances and she said $60 is cool...let me know. I will guarantee the GPSr to be fully functional and in great condition, other than normal wear and tear, or I will refund your money 100%.

Hey dude:

Checked with the Ministress of Finances and she said $60 is cool...let me know. I will guarantee the GPSr to be fully functional and in great condition, other than normal wear and tear, or I will refund your money 100%.

BUMP

Sold...