Personal Coin Icon

MustangJoni

I am disgusted that an organisation that is supposed to represent the international community has chosen a National ID to represent the personal coins of their members, many of which are not based in the USA.

This is nothing against the US, but as a UK resident I do not want something I have paid for to have an icon such as that! I expect Groundspeak to return the original PC icon as a matter of urgency.

To be perfectly honest, I think it is shortsighted and insulting for groudspeak to make this change without any real thought for non-US residents.

Disgusted Cacher, UK

I am disgusted that an organisation that is supposed to represent the international community has chosen a National ID to represent the personal coins of their members, many of which are not based in the USA.

This is nothing against the US, but as a UK resident I do not want something I have paid for to have an icon such as that! I expect Groundspeak to return the original PC icon as a matter of urgency.

To be perfectly honest, I think it is shortsighted and insulting for groudspeak to make this change without any real thought for non-US residents.

Disgusted Cacher, UK

Well said Mattwaggie - We were considering making a personal coin with tracking, but if this is not an error, I think this will make up our minds...

Bambi.

I didn't start this thread to cause a panic! I'm so sorry. While I actually like the icon, I just think it doesn't fit for a personal coin icon. I think that is pretty obvious. I'm sure it is a mistake, because it sticks out like a sore thumb. Let's sit back and wait, and see which coin is going to get that icon.

I would guess it's a mistake as well.

On a positive note...they did get the Temecula Event coin icon updated! :)

Great looking icon (Temecula Event) ... Can't wait to get mine!... By the way the "eagle" icon still shows up if you click on the coin itself (PC or OK)........ Triffid

Okay, all is right with the world again. The old personal coin icon is back, and the one with the eagle is now the icon for the USA coin. Now I definitely think that is cool!

Hey, I noticed that you can click on the icons and see the list of what you've logged under it, is that new?

Edited by MustangJoni

Is everyone happy now (about the icons)? I'm sorry I didn't see this thread until the issue was already cleared up. Just remember, things can appear right away while they are working on the system and we shouldn't be so quick to jump and shout before checking to see what's going on. Try to give the folks who run the machine some time to finish up what they are doing first, before jumping to conclusions. Thanks. :)