Tb Marked Unknown Location

Deliveryguy428

I recently picked up a TB from NC and when I got home it had been marked unknown location. I logged it that I had picked it up and wanted to keep it moving. The owner however has not been on since Aug 05 and I do not know what to do with the TB since it has been marked unknown location it wont let me drop it into a cache anywhere.

What is the best way to handle this?

You should have the option to "Grab from someplace else" which will put it in your inventory and available to drop.

(I am curious which bug it is)

It looks like it's Bodega, and it appears to be another instance of a TB transaction only partially going through.... geoholic28 did grab it, and yet it's still listed in "unknown location". The way to fix it is to just log another grab (or two more, or half a dozen, or as many as it takes for the grab to "stick")... it will wind up in your inventory eventually.

This has been happening more and more lately, especially when bugs are logged on the weekend (which this one was).

Edited by the hermit crabs