Geocaching Songs Cd

Dear Friends,

Geocaching is celebrated in song up here in Michigan. “Got Live at Winter Social 2006" features all the geocaching songs performed by the MiGO-MiGO Geo Trio at the MiGO Winter Social on February 25, 2006 in Alma. It includes bonus tracks and coordinates to the MiGO-MiGO Geo Trio Bonus Cache, available only to purchasers. The price including shipping and handling is only $12 and all profits go to the Michigan Geocaching Organization.

The geocaching songs are "Not the Kind to Cache", "The Bug Came Back", "Don't Tell My Wife I'm Out Geocaching; She Thinks I'm Getting Drunk at the Bar" and "Cache on the Bayou". Musical styles range from country to folk to rock to bluegrass to old time.

You can buy it on line through PayPal at http://www.geocities.com/todd_hower/banjo/cd.html or by emailing Banjo-Jim@bluewaterramblers.com. PayPal accepts credit cards, too. Or mail a check for $12 to Banjo-Jim, 3010 Bewell Ave., Lowell, MI 49331.

Order soon: The first dozen orders include a free copy of the Michigan Geocaching Organization songbooklet, "Michigan Geocaching Songs," at no extra charge! You'll get a kick out of the tunes and have the satisfaction of supporting geocaching in our great Great Lakes state.

*** The Michigan Geocaching Organization received special permission to post this thread about our fund raiser. ***

Banjo-Jim