Picture Notifications

The Cheeseheads

Is is possible to get an owner notification when someone attaches a picture to a log for a cache I own? I read all my email notifications, but I don't make a habit of checking each log on the actual cache page, so I never know if someone comes back later and uploads a photo. I'd like to know because someone may submit a neat looking picture I'd like to see, or possible a picture giving away the cache location or a TB number.

This has been requested lots of times, and I'll again vote that it's a good idea.

I read every email notification also, but it doeesn't notify me if a picture is ever attached to a log. I'm always amazed when I later go thru a cache's gallery or TB's gallary and see pictures I didn't know was there (and would have loved to have known).

We'd like this feature too! When we add photos ourselves we add an "Image uploaded" note to the cache page with the same date as our original log which notifies the owner and anyone on the watch list. We delete the "Image uploaded" note afterwards so as not to clutter the cache page.

Gary & Jane