Stamps

*mouse*

Hi, Why dont you do what i am doing and get some parcel labels and print your own. That way you can change your pictures or whatever, whenever you want. I must admit that having a roll of peel off labels is better than carting around an A4 page. But you pays your money and takes your chance. Have fun......

Red Squadron

I want to get a stamp (or stickers) made up to put in cache logs. Can anyone recommed a good website where I can order one?

http://rubberstampz.co.uk

Bolas Heathens should be along to back me up soon...

Caught sight of their Celtic inspired stamp a couple of times over the last couple of days...

....Awsome :blink:

log1.jpg

Cheers

Dave

how much did you end up paying roughly for your stamps?

The stamps on rubberstampz start from £4.99 although mine came to just under £24 including postage because of the type I chose.

You can save yourself money depending on the type of stamp you choose. I picked a self inking one, but a normal stamp that you would use with a seperate ink pad is much cheaper. The price also went up according to the size of the stamp, so you could save you're self a bit by opting for a small one. Plus you can use Haggis hunter's 10% discount code to save a bit more (Thanks to HH for that by the way!)

Edited by *mouse*

how much did you end up paying roughly for your stamps?

The stamps on rubberstampz start from £4.99 although mine came to just under £24 including postage because of the type I chose.

You can save yourself money depending on the type of stamp you choose. I picked a self inking one, but a normal stamp that you would use with a seperate ink pad is much cheaper. The price also went up according to the size of the stamp, so you could save you're self a bit by opting for a small one. Plus you can use Haggis hunter's 10% discount code to save a bit more (Thanks to HH for that by the way!)

Your right they're not cheap... <_<

Bl**dy good though. <_<

I think mine was about £27.00 ish... not having the benefit of a 10% code at the time. :tired:

Cheers

Dave

As previously posted: type bjrubberstamps(no joke) into your search engine and you will get a web site with little more than a guys phone number and name on it or email address. I know this guy and if you say Wizard William and Team Morris sent you he might just do you a stamp at great rates. Genuinely good guy and deserving of peoples business. The sort of chap who will never let you down.

my big stamp was about £20 and the small was £10

Another cacher has just done me some fantastic little stickes with my logo on and the words Scaw was here on .. blank for me to fill in and stick in the log book there so cute and just the right size for logs