New Feature Request--buddy Lists

irtheweasel

I think that it should be possible to save a list of our preferred fellow cachers under our profiles. The list would serve as a sort of buddy list or friends list. Currently, to find a specific person's stats one must first search for a cache either placed or found by that person and then click on their profile. With a buddy list conveniently located within one's own profile page, you could simply click on their name and be directed straight to their profile. The list could be even more sophisticated if next to each name it showed simply the number of finds and placed caches by that person. What does anyone else think?

This has been brought up before in severla other threads and the standard reply is to make a browser bookmark of your friends' and family memebers' profiles, but I agree, this would be a nice feature and could lead into other features, all of which could (and should in my opinion) be premioum features. That being said, it has been mentioned in those same previous threads that TPTB have deemed this a viable feature, but it is not very high on thier priority list. Maybe with Jeremy's other idea, this will change.

This would be separate to the friends list. The social log is more for people you met than friends (which I believe is a distinct difference). It comes down to permissions.

The friends list feature has been backburnered but is so close to being implemented. So much to do.

This would be separate to the friends list. The social log is more for people you met than friends (which I believe is a distinct difference). It comes down to permissions.

I can see the point.

The friends list feature has been backburnered but is so close to being implemented. So much to do.

Cool! Premium feature?