Cache Owner Listed In Notification

Zzyzx Road

I just thought about it again, so I am asking again... :)

Does anyone else every wonder to whom the new cache listing may belong? I know that in our area, there are some REALLY active members making new cache listings almost every week, and while I would like to find ALL of the new caches, I would like to start out with a certain person's first. It would be nice to see which ones came from which cachers...rather than the profile of the reviewer/approver.

Just another thought... :)

I just thought about it again, so I am asking again... :lol:

Does anyone else every wonder to whom the new cache listing may belong? I know that in our area, there are some REALLY active members making new cache listings almost every week, and while I would like to find ALL of the new caches, I would like to start out with a certain person's first. It would be nice to see which ones came from which cachers...rather than the profile of the reviewer/approver.

Just another thought... ;)

I think this is a great idea - reduces the number of clicks needed to find out who set them so you can decide if its worth trying them. We've had a rash of newbies setting caches round here where either the container is not yet in place :laughing: or they didn't even have a GPS when they created the coordinates :tired: and we are having to become a lot more selective when new caches are published.

I agree this would be a nice feature. I don't need links to the Published log or the Profile of the Reviewer, but would really appreciate having the name of the cache owner included in the notice.

I also concur. I have never used the links to the log or the reviewer but a mention of the cache owner would be of benefit.

I think this is a great idea - reduces the number of clicks needed to find out who set them so you can decide if its worth trying them. We've had a rash of newbies setting caches round here where either the container is not yet in place :blink: or they didn't even have a GPS when they created the coordinates :blink: and we are having to become a lot more selective when new caches are published.

Yup. We have a very enthusiastic individual who is very much saturating the area, and when some of the other people setting them out get some new ones going I will prioritize thiers first.

Thank you Jeremy for considering this...I usually get the notification, then go and run a PQ that I have set up, and just view them on a page to download the latest one or two that are of interest, closer to me, in the direction I am headed that day/weekend...