Wjtb's For Everyone!

IGJoe

Everybody wants a Jeep TB, right ... well, here's the exact toy used for the 2005 contest .... and for less than the cost of a travel bug tag.

http://www.gear.jeep.com/item.asp?category...tegorylevel1id=

Buy a tag from Groundspeak and slap it on there to make your replica complete. Better yet, buy a TB tag, put a bug in circulation and put the copy tag on your Jeep for maximum cost efficiency. Less than $10 can save you the inconvienence and ridicule associated with being a TB collector. Only 930 left in stock. DON'T DELAY, ORDER TODAY!!!!

Blue Deuce, are you feeling ok today? You're not blue.

Back on topic, this idea has been mentioned plenty, but for some reason, a store bought White Jeep doesn't mean the same. Go figure.

Besides, it's time for Green Jeeps now. White Jeeps are so yesterday! :wub:

The Jeep toy was available at WalMart for $1.99 as was pointed at numerous times before.

I've been stopping at various Wal-Marts since January and they never have the White Jeep in stock.

Just tried the Jeep website that was linked earlier, and the credit card link on the checkout page isn't working.

I had read on the forums that they could be found at WalMart but I've never been able to catch one there ...... but then again, don't get me started on the hit-or-miss nature of Walmart's stocking policy .... I bristle everytime I walk by thier seasonal area that is two months ahead of the actual timeframe I would want said items. Like the time I went in there 1 day before halloween to find a generic black cape and had to walk past 8 isles (not exaggerating and not counting the converted Lawn & Garden area) of Christmas stuff to find 20 people packed in 1/2 an isle of thier remaining Halloween stock .... grrrrrgrgr, auuuuuggggghhh, uuuurrrrrgh POP! ........................ see, there I went. :unsure:

Anyways, I hope the link helps once the site gets thier checkout bug ironed out

While we're at it, here's where you can buy the GJTB to be used in the '06 contest:

http://www.allthingsjeep.com/jee-jt006.html

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it from the GJTB thread off the main forums. No need for multiple people to point out that this post isn't a completely original idea. However, the main theme of this thread is 'where to buy' so I thought it would be appropriate.

Again collectors, I implore you, please buy a model and create a replica instead of taking a gamepiece out of play for your own personal gratification. True it won't have the Jeep tag but is that really why your hanging on to it? No, we all know its the cute jeep that tempts and here's a way to own one without denying other people the pleasure of participating in the Jeep hunt.

The Jeep toy was available at WalMart for $1.99 as was pointed at numerous times before.
I've been stopping at various Wal-Marts since January and they never have the White Jeep in stock.

For other potential sources, check out the toy aisle in any old store you wander through - many carry Maisto models, and most seem to just order random grab-bags of cars and stick whatever they end up with on the shelf. I've occasionally seen the white Jeeps at Toys'R'Us, and even spotted a couple in a pharmacy's toy section. Remember that to the rest of the universe, there's no special significance to a Maisto white Wrangler - it's just another toy car, and it's not even one that has cool decals like flames or skulls (or best of all, flaming skulls) on it. You might luck out and find a white Wrangler, or you might only find a lone "Daisy Duke" Jeep mixed in with a gazillion Marvel Superhero street cars.