Please Help!

I would like to download waypoints to my GPS'r from the geocaching website. I have tried and tried and about to just give up and keep entering all of them the slow way.

I have been told I need to convert the .loc file to .txt and then to .usr. This does not seem to happen successfully because when the card is put into the GPS'r it reads the waypoints as all 00's.

What have I done wrong??

Also I able to send any other info about the cache to the GPS.

I have not been able to contact anyone from Lowrance, so I thought I would post here. There has to be someone out there that could help a newbie like me.

P.S. I have heard GSAK is a good application but I am unable to open their website. Is this program necessary??

Thanks so much!!!

Airmapper has explained how to do exactly what you describe in a tutorial he created. Rather than re-explain it all here, you can go to his website to read for yourself:

http://lowrancegeocachingguide.bravehost.c...hing_setup.html

Since you are a Premium Member, you can create pocket queries, and should scroll down to the section of the website tutorial that explains how to upload waypoints for Premium Members.

If you have any questions after that, feel free to post back, and I'm sure several people would be happy to help.