Problem With Forum Account

Nevermore1

When I started caching I created this account (nevermore1) for the forums. Since then my entire family has become fans of this great activity, and we have made a family account on GC.com. My problem is that the forums wont let me log in under the family account (which is premium). What am i doing wrong?

Our family account is The Laughing Gnomes could the spaces be the problem?

Thanks

When I started caching I created this account (nevermore1) for the forums. Since then my entire family has become fans of this great activity, and we have made a family account on GC.com. My problem is that the forums wont let me log in under the family account (which is premium). What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

I do not think the spaces are the issue. I have a space in mine and no problems logging in receiving PMs and so on.

Edited by Cache Viking

Thanks

What happens?

Keep in mind that forum accounts and cacher account are separate and have their own passwords (even though most people use the same password. I don't)

anyone else have a suggestion for this?

I'll be emailing GC directly tonight or tomorrow. Id really like to have my family account on here so its easier for people to know who the heck they are talking to. AND so I can access premium members forums ( I know they are here but I still cant see em)

I'll be emailing GC directly tonight or tomorrow. Id really like to have my family account on here so its easier for people to know who the heck they are talking to. AND so I can access premium members forums ( I know they are here but I still cant see em)

Can someone tell me where these "premium members forums" are? I've never heard of such a thing.

Can someone tell me where these "premium members forums" are? I've never heard of such a thing.

Give me thirty bucks and I will.

Hmm... Having trouble with yours. I'll ask Elias first thing tomorrow morning. Something probably happened during our forum upgrade.

Silly me, when you said tomorrow, I thought you meant the very next day. Now I realize that I have been put off for all eternity. It kind of makes me feel like a stepchild, that no one cares about.

In the mean time, I have sent many E-mail reminders. To which I only got one response with some suggestions. None of the suggestions worked. All subsequent mail has apparently fallen on deaf ears.

Let me know when you intend to address this problem, I will renew my premium membership at that time.

Hmm... Having trouble with yours. I'll ask Elias first thing tomorrow morning. Something probably happened during our forum upgrade.

Silly me, when you said tomorrow, I thought you meant the very next day. Now I realize that I have been put off for all eternity. It kind of makes me feel like a stepchild, that no one cares about.

In the mean time, I have sent many E-mail reminders. To which I only got one response with some suggestions. None of the suggestions worked. All subsequent mail has apparently fallen on deaf ears.

Let me know when you intend to address this problem, I will renew my premium membership at that time.

Since nobody seems inclined to fix my old account, I will start a new one. It's going to be a real pain relogging all my old finds.

Since nobody seems inclined to fix my old account, I will start a new one. It's going to be a real pain relogging all my old finds.

Next time you don't get a response, please use the contact@geocaching.com address. Sometimes certain things slip through the cracks. The forums is usually best for discourse, not one on one customer support.

Next time you don't get a response, please use the contact@geocaching.com address. Sometimes certain things slip through the cracks. The forums is usually best for discourse, not one on one customer support.

Did you even read this part?

In the mean time, I have sent many E-mail reminders. To which I only got one response with some suggestions. None of the suggestions worked. All subsequent mail has apparently fallen on deaf ears

OK, fine. I'll try E-mail again.