ThePropers reach 784!

ThePropers

Proud to have shared my 716th with ya bud. Hey... since it was a milestone for me, how come you didn't treat me to the ice cream? :(

:P

Well, maybe if you would have ordered the baby size like the rest of us, instead of that huge small...

Besides, 716 is hardly a milestone. Talk to me when you get to 732.

Edited by ThePropers

I try very hard to care about important milestones like this, really I do, but nowadays I often wonder how many lightposts and guardrails this person must have kissed and why. That's not fair because I think of this without knowing what they found, but that's where my mind goes when I consider find counts these days. I cringe when I think that others must think the same of me. Yikes!

I'm inspired to burn the whole mess and start over.

I try very hard to care about important milestones like this, really I do, but nowadays I often wonder how many lightposts and guardrails this person must have kissed and why. That's not fair because I think of this without knowing what they found, but that's where my mind goes when I consider find counts these days. I cringe when I think that others must think the same of me. Yikes!

Actually, it's only one event cache, but I logged it 784 times.

And I just noticed that you recently passed 1112! Congrats!

I think I will host a "ThePropers reach 807 finds" event cache when I get there. That idea is patent pending, by the way.

Edited by ThePropers

Actually, I don't think I've kissed any guardrails. But I have upskirted lampposts, does that count? In fact, I have a log about one of those intimate encounters here.

:P

I'd love to come to your burning micro event, but I doubt I'll be able to make it. Would cost me a fortune in gas to get there. Maybe ThePropers and I can hold a sister event on this end of the state? Unfortunately, we'd probably be the only two attendees... wonder if I can convince him to bring the ice cream?

I'd love to come to your burning micro event, but I doubt I'll be able to make it. Would cost me a fortune in gas to get there. Maybe ThePropers and I can hold a sister event on this end of the state? Unfortunately, we'd probably be the only two attendees... wonder if I can convince him to bring the ice cream?

That sounds like a good idea....except if you burn micros, someone will just replace them with new ones, and I'll just have to revisit the same parking lots (but perhaps a different lightpost skirt within said lot) to clear out my map again. :P

If ThePropers bring the ice cream, I'll bring the guardrail.

If ThePropers bring the ice cream, I'll bring the guardrail.

Deal! Of course, I am on my way in about 5 minutes to go do your Treasure Island cache (I'm in Seven Springs at a conference)....so assuming I don't drown or get dragged under by some sortof pond serpent, I'll bring the ice cream.

EDIT: Oops, guess that's not your cache. Well, I do have Laurel Highlands on my list for today too, which is yours.

Edited by ThePropers

Ok, well, since I see both offers of ice cream and a guardrail (where else but a caching forum would you get this combination???) I guess I should start creating the event page.

What should I call it? "Burning Micro II 1/2"? "Burning Guardrail Melting Ice Cream"? Or "In Celebration of ThePropers 784th"?

Oh, TP - don't forget, you're going to do High & Low for your non-milestone 800th cache. Don't go grabbing a bunch of micro spew on your way home and screw that up again, ok? I'm anxious to see someone else hit that cache this year, even if you will fail miserably and head home with your DNFing tail between your legs. :):D:D:)