Forum Personality

That's great!

I couldn't find a catergory for myself on there, I'd rather answer some questions and be told what I am!

There are lots of people who are easy to put into those catergories, but I'm not brave enough to post my thoughts on that! The 'Nanny' one meade me laugh, but I'm not saying if it reminded me of anyone who may or may not have posted on this thread already ;)

Is it just you or does Bong seem to babble on and on without making any sense whatsoever?
So that must be me then. ;):)

I don't think that is you, but I could have a bloody good guess on who it is though? :);)

Hmmm... definitely dangerous to tread on this one me thinks. So many possible parallells. I think I may have a good candidate for the 'Cyber Sisters' although definitely not all women.

Martin

With some of the recent outbreaks of 'unease' on the forum I wondered how people would see themselves in this list of forum types.

OK it's OT but relevent to what I have witnessed recently...... (and it's my 100th post!)

That's; Me, me, me, me, me

Diplomat butts into hot disputes, presuming that the combatants will welcome and appreciate his even-handed and eminently reasonable mediation. Frankly, he gets what he deserves. I do; I do, I do. :blink::huh::huh::):D:blink:

Edited by Johnmelad