Feature Request: Distance for Newest Caches

ksmif

Hi there,

I love the site and find it very easy to navigate except for one feature... When I click on "newest caches" and in my case... newest caches in Oregon... the distance from my home coordinates are not listed unless I click each cache. Is there an easier way?

Thanks!

ksmif

Hi there,

I love the site and find it very easy to navigate except for one feature... When I click on "newest caches" and in my case... newest caches in Oregon... the distance from my home coordinates are not listed unless I click each cache. Is there an easier way?

Thanks!

ksmif

I like this idea too

Hi there,

I was going to make the same request!!

I pretty much have to rely on knowing the local cachers who placed them.

Hi there,

For Premium Members there is a work around to see the newest caches by distance. Create the pocket query clicking 'My Home Coordinates" for 'From Origin', and for 'Placed During' select 'the Last Week' (or month or year). 'Preview the Search' (either just after submitting or the preview icon in the pocket query list). Bookmark that page and view it as often as you'd like. Since its a preview you can run it any time you want and it won't count against your daily pq count.

HTH

Maybe that's why this feature isn't there <_<

Still. It's much better to put distances in a newist list. It would be the most simplest thing to see where those latest are. This PQ thing seems just too complicated.

I agree that having distance in the newest list would be ideal - then we wouldn't need to figure out a work around PQ's are actually pretty simple when you see the form, just hard to explain in words. They're well worth the cost of the premium membership!