Jeep Icons missing

txoilgas

On the My Accounts Page I have jeeps in "My Inventory" and the icons for them are showing the small box with a red x in the middle. This usually indicates a missing link. The other icons for TB's and coins are working OK.

Must be some serious software "smoke" coming from Signal headquarters...... White and Green Jeeps are now there and i am sure the Yellow one will soon follow.

Congrats :(:D:D:D

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I have several geocoins in my inventory and can't see the icons on My Accounts Page. Those are:

Seven Summit Geocoin

1st Cache in Canada Geocoin

Geoswag Coin & Pin Club Geocoin

2006 Kiwi Geocoin

Puzzle Geocoin

World of Geocaching Series 3 Geocoin

Fliegenpilz Geocoin

Anyone noticing something like that?

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I have several geocoins in my inventory and can't see the icons on My Accounts Page. Those are:

snip...

Can you post the reference number for some of these? Not the tracking number

'Use TBxxxx to reference this travel bug.'

snip...

Can you post the reference number for some of these? Not the tracking number

'Use TBxxxx to reference this travel bug.'

Sure, here thery are:

TBNVZ2

TBWKKQ

TBX1H3

TBYN1F

TBYPA9

TBYYJR

TB15HEP

TB15NYQ

That's not the point.

In "My Account Page" the inventory is displayed on the bottom right corner, right? Some geocoins we're holding on have the small icons, others don't. The ones I showed you don't have a small icon on that list.

Some of those we own, some don't.

I'm talking about this:

coinsinventarione8.jpg

See? some show up, some don't.

Oh, and just in case someone starts something, the owners of these coins asked us to drop them carefully. That's why some are in our possession for over three weeks or more (in some particular cases, with specific goals). :P

Edited by SUp3rFM & Cruella

SUp3rFM & Cruella,

I'll assume you are using Firefox, as Firefox will be nice and not show a broken image link if the image can't be found, hence why an icon just doesn't show up.

-Raine

Yes, Raine, we're using FF.

But, seems that the icons used to build this list are the same used when browsing a cache page with an geocoin in it. They're the same size, 16x16. So, apparently it isn't by the lack of the icons that they don't show up. It must be something related programming, right? :tired: