For Sale! CHEAP! 1mo old Ipod Video 60GB! (Yes, you can afford it!)

Fhantazm

Ok,

Heres the skinny, I lost my job this week to due company downsizing and on top of that I have to have gall bladder surgery within the next 3-4days to prevent pancreatitus. That being said, I HAVE repeat HAVE to sell my newly purchased, MINT White Ipod Video 60gb extremely fast. I do not have time to mess around with ebay or local advertisements, so Im giving someone on here an AWESOME deal on the top of the line iPod. The package includes the following:

(1) White IPod Video 60gb in pristine shape(There is about 20gb of music on there, that as long as the buyer has a hard copy of the said music, I will leave on)

(1) USB Interface/Charger cable (Apple does not supply wall plugs with their Ipods anymore. The usb charges it just as quick)

(1) Belkin PowerJolt Lighter power plug. This lighter cord has a usb connector and removable ipod cable which will allow you to power/charge ANY usb powered device.

(1) Set of in ear headphones (not shown). These are BLACK in color and brand new, never opened. If I can find the white ones, Ill thrown them in free

(1) Suction cup, adjustible windshield mount with adjustable "wings". This holds the ipod beautifully and can be adjusted to fit a GPS or any other small/midsize device.

As I said before I need to sell QUICK and thus the price is adjusted to accommodate quick sale. These are still going for about $250ish on ebay without the lighter plug or windshield mount. I am only asking $175 shipped and insured!!!! Or $165 if you do not need the mount! I realize I am taking quite a loss, but really have no other choice.

I recently sold my palm TX to Lee_Rimar who seems to be very happy with his purchase. Feel free to talk to him about his experience with buying from me. I ship quick and will guarantee the product to be as pictured below!

ipod1.jpg

ipod2.jpg

ipod3.jpg

I accept PayPal(preferred), as well as Money Orders/Cashiers Checks that arrive within 3 days. NO checks however due to the timeframe.

Paypal Id: fhantazm2@aim.com.

I will ship the VERY next day after payment is made. If payment is made early enough, I will ship same day and send immediate tracking number. Thanks for lookin!

-Alex

Edited by Fhantazm

Ok,

Heres the skinny, I lost my job this week to due company downsizing and on top of that I have to have gall bladder surgery within the next 3-4days to prevent pancreatitus. That being said, I HAVE repeat HAVE to sell my newly purchased, MINT White Ipod Video 60gb extremely fast. I do not have time to mess around with ebay or local advertisements, so Im giving someone on here an AWESOME deal on the top of the line iPod. The package includes the following:

(1) White IPod Video 60gb in pristine shape(There is about 20gb of music on there, that as long as the buyer has a hard copy of the said music, I will leave on)

(1) USB Interface/Charger cable (Apple does not supply wall plugs with their Ipods anymore. The usb charges it just as quick)

(1) Belkin PowerJolt Lighter power plug. This lighter cord has a usb connector and removable ipod cable which will allow you to power/charge ANY usb powered device.

(1) Set of in ear headphones (not shown). These are BLACK in color and brand new, never opened. If I can find the white ones, Ill thrown them in free

(1) Suction cup, adjustible windshield mount with adjustable "wings". This holds the ipod beautifully and can be adjusted to fit a GPS or any other small/midsize device.

As I said before I need to sell QUICK and thus the price is adjusted to accommodate quick sale. These are still going for about $250ish on ebay without the lighter plug or windshield mount. I am only asking $175 shipped and insured!!!! Or $165 if you do not need the mount! I realize I am taking quite a loss, but really have no other choice.

I recently sold my palm TX to Lee_Rimar who seems to be very happy with his purchase. Feel free to talk to him about his experience with buying from me. I ship quick and will guarantee the product to be as pictured below!

ipod1.jpg

ipod2.jpg

ipod3.jpg

I accept PayPal(preferred), as well as Money Orders/Cashiers Checks that arrive within 3 days. NO checks however due to the timeframe.

Paypal Id: fhantazm2@aim.com.

I will ship the VERY next day after payment is made. If payment is made early enough, I will ship same day and send immediate tracking number. Thanks for lookin!

-Alex