Geocoin copies

DresselDragons

Thanks Glenn...I knew there was a a discussion somewhere, but I was too lazy to look for it. I recently went to an event where someone had a geocoin copy that they pulled from a cache. Although it is a way to make sure that the coin doesn't go MIA, I'd rather see the coin in person if I'm going to log it. But that's just me.

but hey, a sucker is born every day.

Hi Hula Bum...

I said that once in another thread (I think it was about the price of coins) and boy did I get flamed for it! Hope you have your flame retardant suit on cuz some of these people are ruthless.

As for me, I agree with ya!

Many of us feel that it is a No No, but there are always others that feel it's fine. Selling it on ebay sounds like a scam though. I certainly hope that it is a coin they own and have in their collection, but hey, a sucker is born every day.

Think that DD's post is referancing a copy of YOUR coin for you, your tracking numbers , still a scam,,, Going to look / check this item,, Glenn

Dressels, I was joshing with you !! :o

Well, just as long as they're dealing with the owner of the coin. If people are too lazy to do it themselves then more power to the person making money off of them. Either way I still hate the idea of copies, but that's just me and that topic has been flamed to a pile of ash.

Thanks 501 for the words, I've always got my suit on!