New! Microsoft Streets N Trips 2006 with GPS Locator (Pharos)

Fhantazm

Received this as a gift, tried out once and put back away. The box was thrown away, so im pricing as a used unit. But the software is 100% legit, comes in original DVD box and not registerred in any way! Asking $50.00 shipped. PM or email at fhantazm@gmail.com if interested. Thank you!

b6_1.JPG

Edited by Fhantazm
:D I have not been able to get any support from Micrsoft for this product. The grid co-ordinates from the GPS are not correct. If you figure out how to make it work please let me know. The map portion works fairly well. It won't take you door to door and will not recalculate route automatically if you take a turn it does not like. :D:D

:o I have not been able to get any support from Micrsoft for this product. The grid co-ordinates from the GPS are not correct. If you figure out how to make it work please let me know. The map portion works fairly well. It won't take you door to door and will not recalculate route automatically if you take a turn it does not like. :o:ph34r:

Could you explain your problem a bit more in detail? So far it has been working great for me. I have been comparing the Pharos USB things signal with that of my 60cx, and foretrex 101, and they are all plotting in the same general area when inside my house, and seem to move around just fine outside.