Which companies both mint and sell coins for you?

UOTrackers

Back when i first started looking into coins I remember seeing that some companies would mint and sell your coins for you (with a little kickback for themselves) I've been searching but can't seem to find any other than geocoin store. I know there were others but they're websites have changed quite a bit.

If you have used one of these services, how did you like it? Were the coins priced well in your opinion? Did they sell?

Also anyone know what's up with coinsandpins.com I keep getting an error when trying to reach their site.

Thanks much!

Edited by UOTrackers

You know. I have thought it would be nice if someone had some webspace and could place a persons coins there for sale...

have their own page therein and post their coin there with paypal info.. etc...

what do you think of the idea?

Ohh and other than the site that IS available for that,,

at no charge to the seller...

any comments?

You know. I have thought it would be nice if someone had some webspace and could place a persons coins there for sale...

any comments?

There are a few places that cater to this already. I can think of one inparticular that openly urges this. Unfortunately, because they allow coins that do not fit into the Groundspeak guidelines for posting coins, discussion of where you can post that information concievably violates the guidelines too.

any comments?

There are a few places that cater to this already. I can think of one inparticular that openly urges this. Unfortunately, because they allow coins that do not fit into the Groundspeak guidelines for posting coins, discussion of where you can post that information concievably violates the guidelines too.

I didnt realize that.. sorry if I was out of bounds here..

guess I better pay better attention to the guidelines

darn... I always was a rebel

CACHE ON