Excellent deal on HP/Compaq V3019US Laptop!

Fhantazm

Must Sell! I have sold on here before and all have been happy with their purchase!

$500 shipped to your door insured. And yes, I take paypal.

This is currently going for $999 at circuitcity.com!

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Compaq-Pres...roductDetail.do

Like New! Still have the box and all the accessories! Targus laptop bag included! The HP Imprint design on this is absolutely beautiful and has to be seen to realize! Resembles polished steel without being gaudy!

Bought 5 weeks ago as a present to myself, lost my job recently(among other developments), so Im letting this go at about HALF what one would cost new, in hopes that it will sell quickly. This laptop is perfect and just like new! Very fast with the AMD dual processor chip and 1gig DDR2 memory. The 14.1" widescreen keeps the weight and size of the laptop down while maintaing useability with a BEAUTIFUL picture. Specifications:

This notebook features the dual-core AMD Turion™ 64 X2 TL-50 , 1024MB of 533MHz DDR2 memory and an 80GB 5400RPM SATA hard drive. DVD-RAM–a technology that allows you to use specially-formatted DVDs as you would other removable media. Drag and drop, write and rewrite your files—up to 100,000 times. Use the DVD+/-R/RW/CD-RW capability to share home movies, burn music mixes or back-up files. Advanced nVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6150 graphics and built-in Altec Lansing stereo speakers will enhance your games, multimedia and widescreen DVD movies. HP QuickPlay provides an easy-to-use interface that enables fast access your entertainment.

Please email me fhantazm@gmail.com if interested.