A visitor to the Seattle area

rogbarn

My wife and I will be visiting our kids in the Olympia area from Sat thru Tues and in Seattle from Tues thru Sat. If anyone has suggestions for good, local caches, I'd love to hear them. I'm not a good cacher, I need the easy ones, so be nice to me! I have a couple of TBs and a small Kansas sunflower coin to drop. I'll be at the Tumwater Harvest Festival on Sunday working near the Hungarian food. Stop by and visit if you want.

My wife and I will be visiting our kids in the Olympia area from Sat thru Tues and in Seattle from Tues thru Sat. If anyone has suggestions for good, local caches, I'd love to hear them. I'm not a good cacher, I need the easy ones, so be nice to me! I have a couple of TBs and a small Kansas sunflower coin to drop. I'll be at the Tumwater Harvest Festival on Sunday working near the Hungarian food. Stop by and visit if you want.

There will be a bunch of us near Jewels Little Gems on Saturday. However... it might not be safe to actually go down and find the cache.

See the Shooting thread in the NW forum

I have a bookmark list of caches along Lake Washington Blvd. that might be helpful to you. I will also insert a shameless plug here for Kubota Garden. I will let you read the logs to decide if it is worthwhile.

For the record, Kubota Garden was great. It's the type of cache that makes caching wonderful, a nice area in an unusual area that a visitor would not normal visit. Quiet during the week so we could enjoy a bit of solitude. The final was fairly straight forward without being out where the muggles are. Anyone who happens across this forum is hearby encouraged to visit. Thanks WeightMan! Sorry, we didn't have time to get the Lake Washington Blvd caches.