Octoberfest @ Windy Rock

Neos 1

Once again it's that time of year. Time for the annual Octoberfest at Windy Rock. This year's event will be 3 days beginning on Friday the 13th of October and continuing through Sunday the 15th. For those of you unfamiliar with Windy Rock, it's a farm owned by our host's aunt. I know this is a little late getting out but I didn't know I was the event publicist till recently.

I have been assured by WCNut himself that this year is a guaranteed good time. Among other things planned are a chili dump, night caches, a Geo-Scrabble game and lots of nifty door prizes. And let's not forget the Sunrise Breakfast on Sunday morning. (I seem to recall sunrise last year came about 9:00a.m.) People from at least 4 different states attended the last one, So, come on down (or up, as the case may be) to historic Bardstown, Ky and hang out with some of the nicest people you'll ever hope to meet. For more information, visit the cache page here: Annual Octoberfest At Windy Rock

Edited by Neos 1

Perfect chili weather for this event...and great for that big ol bonfire. I think I need to stock up on the stuff to make smores, too. Cool day, chilly night for clambering waaaaay under a big blanket, oh yeah...I am so looking forward to this.

(Plus they are having an assemby at school tomorrow, and I won't be there to try to keep my freshmen focused until time for the assembly!--Did I say "great timing" yet WC?)