Cache's in/near Barcelona

BWBlackett

Loved my 2nd visit to the city earlier this year

Barcelona by Yellow Jacket and Lectro - Virtual with great views over the city. Have a read of my Feb 17th log for some extra help :laughing:

Castell de Montjuïc (Barcelona) by Ana, Albert and Mariona - Physical in a really interesting location. Take the underground tram from Parallel, then then cable-car (if it's been replaced) or else enjoy the climb and the views.

There's a multi which ends at Parc Guell. I didn't do it, but the park is well worth a visit. One of my favourite places in Barcelona. Enjoy your trip!

Forty caches? two weeks? I assume you just want advise on what order to do them in then? <_<

oh i thought it was check gc.com then book the holiday according to where caches were!!

I wish I got have a whole day to go cching never mind two weeks !!!

Gents's thanks for the comments, unfortunately we're not going on a caching holiday but a get away from everything and lie on the beech holiday. We wil probably be visiting Barcelona for a couple of days so am after some ineresting recommendations!!!

Brian.

aka The Jones'

I attempted a few this summer. In Barca Gardens series is OK small city parks I found GCM6WO, GCM5Q6 and DNF'd GCQ64R a nice park at the back of the New Camp, and GCQ3GE. Failure factors were, poor GPS signal, caches placed in bushes (scared of biting things!), alone (rubish finder, but persistent..) and well armed police strolling about!

Any would be an ok evening stroll. However, they look to have impressive puzzel caches but I did not have time to prepare so did the 'easy' ones. You will need to find a 'Catalan' language translater to research the cache write ups!

The caches in the countryside are protected by very thorny scrub!

Castell de Montjuïc (Barcelona) by Ana, Albert and Mariona - Physical in a really interesting location. Take the underground tram from Parallel, then then cable-car (if it's been replaced) or else enjoy the climb and the views.

There's a multi which ends at Parc Guell. I didn't do it, but the park is well worth a visit. One of my favourite places in Barcelona. Enjoy your trip!

We spent a long weekend in Barcelona at Easter and did Castell de Montjuic and Parc Guell. Both were excellent. The Castell de Montjuic took us along great paths with views of the docks, and Parc Guell was great as it took us to various Gaudi-related architecture places we would not otherwise have found.