Retirees Who Cache

OzGuff

A local writer/journalist is interested in doing an article on retirees who geocache. He has just finished an article on geocaching for Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine which should be published in about a month. If you are retired and you geocache and you would be interested in possibly being interviewed, respond here and I will send you the writer's email address. Since the article would be published in a national magazine he would like to talk to cachers from all over the country.

A local writer/journalist is interested in doing an article on retirees who geocache. He has just finished an article on geocaching for Blue Ridge Outdoors magazine which should be published in about a month. If you are retired and you geocache and you would be interested in possibly being interviewed, respond here and I will send you the writer's email address. Since the article would be published in a national magazine he would like to talk to cachers from all over the country.

Im in the northeast,retired,with nothing else to do right now.

My husband and I are retired and have cached in the United States as well as France, Spain and Morocco. It keeps us young.

Thanks for everyone's replies! I have emailed all who replied and I think the writer already has a bunch of interviews in the works. If the article gets published I will post back here!

I think he has enough retirees now so will try to have this thread closed. Thanks again!

Orygun Connie from oregon and Cubpilot from Ohio met via caching in Arizona and are now traveling together and caching- Goal is to cache all the states and just have fun. She is 66 and he is 73, and with motorhome and time they go where they want. Oh yes, both are retired though he can't keep his hands out of his businesses!