OK, I'm impressed!

Alice Band

When most people cache at night they use torches, some Dutch courage :D , usually have mates with them and generally have a great time. Last night one of my caches was found by a lovely man, EspritS3, who managed to climb a not so gentle hill with his elderly uncle even though he has medical trouble with his back, donned a set of Army night vision goggles and managed to stagger up the muddy paths without attracting the attention of midnight dog walking muggles with such strange attire attached to his head. I know he has trouble walking but he was so determined to find my puzzle cache I felt he deserves a round of applause from me at least on this forum and kudos for using a more unusual technique to find a cache B)

Well done EspritS3!

61fd2da1-f9c9-4bbc-b9ff-2a043a9b84bd.jpg

When most people cache at night they use torches, some Dutch courage :D , usually have mates with them and generally have a great time. Last night one of my caches was found by a lovely man, EspritS3, who managed to climb a not so gentle hill with his elderly uncle even though he has medical trouble with his back, donned a set of Army night vision goggles and managed to stagger up the muddy paths without attracting the attention of midnight dog walking muggles with such strange attire attached to his head. I know he has trouble walking but he was so determined to find my puzzle cache I felt he deserves a round of applause from me at least on this forum and kudos for using a more unusual technique to find a cache B)

Well done EspritS3!

61fd2da1-f9c9-4bbc-b9ff-2a043a9b84bd.jpg

Now those i would like.

May even use them to cache with :huh: