Has any Unite for Diabetes TB reached their destination yet?

res2100

My brother and I placed the South Farmingdale, NY USA bug on the 29th of december.

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?L...8a-657f11cb4216

Seems that one got an extra help by snail mail. :laughing:

I've seen some stories of U4D TB sent to some geocachers that lived at nearly 50mi from its goal.

Now the question is... what's next? (Ok, plenty of photos, jumping from local caches, and?)

Now the question is... what's next? (Ok, plenty of photos, jumping from local caches, and?)

Then we Unite For Diabetes

What that means is outlined here.

still_234x60.gif

I know, I know... Hey, I've spreaded the word about this joint initiative over the Portuguese community and underlined that the main objective is to raise awareness towards the disease and the ways of fighting it. One of the goals would be signing the petition, and of course sign up to receive the U4D TB.

This is an already win-win situation. That's why I congratulated all for this (My dear grandfather suffered from diabetes 'til his last days...).

When I wrote that, I was focusing only on the TB. So a U4D reaches its goal... travels around some caches on that city/village, then someone else could take it 200mi away from there and it "starts" again. Is that it? <_<

Just curious if any of the Diabetes TBs have reached their destination city yet? I only know of one so far.

I received the "Bolton, Canada" U4D TB in January, and dropped it in River Path in Bolton this afternoon. <_< No snail mail involved, although I sat on it for a while...

Traded it (in the same cache) for another U4D bug going to Lativa. Don't think I'll make that delivery in person. <_<

grnbrg.

Just curious if any of the Diabetes TBs have reached their destination city yet? I only know of one so far.

After traveling 359 miles, the Las Cruces, NM bug has arrived in the city. Oddly, the person who picked it up hadn't realized it was for Las Cruces when he picked it up, so he was a bit surprised when he logged it online. Now the community here is trying to decide what to do with it.

After traveling 359 miles, the Las Cruces, NM bug has arrived in the city. Oddly, the person who picked it up hadn't realized it was for Las Cruces when he picked it up, so he was a bit surprised when he logged it online. Now the community here is trying to decide what to do with it.

Send it far away and have it travel back? I mean the point of the bug is to be shared.