Evil Micros 2007

gridlox

Presenting the 2007 Edition of the "Evil Micros"

EvilMicros20071.jpg

I approved the samples today and they are being put into production.

As with the 2006 editions, they will be made in:

Standard - Nickel Soft Enamel - Qty=Unlimited

LE - Black Nickel Soft Enamel - Qty=300

XLE - Black Nickel GLOW + Epoxy - Qty=100

1 inch diameter makes them great traveler size for all those devious (& non-devious) micros.

Of all the traveling coins I have released, my 2006 Evil Micros have moved 3 times as much as all my larger sized coins!! :D I attribute that to the fact that they can fit easily into the smaller micro caches. :unsure:

These will also be trackable on Geocaching.com.

Price will be around $5.00 a piece :grin:

We will also be making collectable "Evil Micros Pins" in Black Nickel with both standard enamel & glow.

They all will be sold on the Geoswag.com website once we have them in hand. (Approx 2-3 weeks)

D-man :grin:

These are great. I'll be up for another combo pack again if offered.

what is/was the combo pack? One of each?

Yep! :D

I think :grin:

I'm gonna have to double check, but I think the only way to get the XLE Glow is by purchasing the Combo pack. :grin:

When asked how I wanted to sell them, I just replied "Same as we did last time."

Last time was a year ago :D

Like my feeble brian is gonna remember! :unsure:

That was umpteen coin designs ago!! :D:D

D-man :D

Yep! :D

I think :lol:

I'm gonna have to double check, but I think the only way to get the XLE Glow is by purchasing the Combo pack. :)

When asked how I wanted to sell them, I just replied "Same as we did last time."

Last time was a year ago :)

Like my feeble brian is gonna remember! :D

That was umpteen coin designs ago!! :D:o

D-man :D

:) :) :)

Well, then I will probably take a couple of combo packs then. Thanks D-man

keewee

just wondered if there was an update as to when these may be making an apperance! I want some!!

In production as we speak (uh :huh: TYPE :bad: )

Expecting them to arrive in time to be introduced at Geocoinfest!! :P

Don't worry if you can't attend Geocoinfest, a healthy allotment has been designated to be sold on the Geoswag site as well.

(I'm not going either :P , Oakcoins will have them.)

Plus, any of the batch taken to Geocoinfest that don't get bought will be brought back and placed "In Stock" at Geoswag. :o

D-man ;)

just wondered if there was an update as to when these may be making an apperance! I want some!!

In production as we speak (uh :) TYPE :o )

Expecting them to arrive in time to be introduced at Geocoinfest!! :D

Don't worry if you can't attend Geocoinfest, a healthy allotment has been designated to be sold on the Geoswag site as well.

(I'm not going either :D , Oakcoins will have them.)

Plus, any of the batch taken to Geocoinfest that don't get bought will be brought back and placed "In Stock" at Geoswag. :D

D-man :P

cool thanks for the update. i will keep my eyes peeled towards the end of the month then. <_<

Just got the word from Geoswag.com that the EVIL MICROS 2007 are ALIVE!!

About 100 of the coins have escaped from their holding pen at Geoswag.com and have been cornered on a special Forums Only webpage on their website's server.

They can be snatched up here...

http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/...fevilmicro.html

If you aren't lucky enough to grab any of these few a limited amount of 5 packs will be availible at

Geocoin Fest.

Also, an email blast coming soon will have the rest listed for sale in the near future!! <_<

D-man :blink:

I got 2 of the 5 packs :blink: - I will definatley try to work somethin out with someone- Thats only 3- 5 packs so far that got listed here, so unless they only had a very few of the 5 packs- they all got grabbed and nobody cared to brag. But with only 1 post saying they got a 5 pack that leaves me wonderin how many they had or did someone swipe em all- Gees it was only a couple of hours. The only reason I got the 5er was the glow but I will fork one of them over if there is a way---------------If any one else is willing who got a little too excited, I know at least 2 so far that would appreciate it <_<

edited cause-OOPS there are 3 that would love some love

Edited by 007BigD

I got 2 of the 5 packs <_< - I will definatley try to work somethin out with someone- Thats only 3- 5 packs so far that got listed here, so unless they only had a very few of the 5 packs- they all got grabbed and nobody cared to brag. But with only 1 post saying they got a 5 pack that leaves me wonderin how many they had or did someone swipe em all- Gees it was only a couple of hours.

I saw somewhere that there were only 100 5-packs. Not sure if that's 100 listed initially, of if it is 100 total.

Edit: only 100 Glow-in-the-dark coins were made... so only 100 5-packs total. No idea how many of those 100 were initally listed.

Edited by keewee01
Hmmm... all the 5-packs are SOLD already! Now thats annoying.

Not much chance of getting one over here in NZ now as the only others will be at Geocoin Fest

Hey, dont't tell me the only way to get one of those packs ist to visit the geocoinfest? That's some 1000 miles away!

I saw somewhere that there were only 100 5-packs. Not sure if that's 100 listed initially, of if it is 100 total.

About 100 of the coins have escaped ....

If you aren't lucky enough to grab any of these few a limited amount of 5 packs will be availible at Geocoin Fest.

Also, an email blast coming soon will have the rest listed for sale in the near future!!

These were just a special small release preview. More will be coming later! :blink:

D-man <_<

Edited by gridlox

I got 2 of the 5 packs <_< - I will definatley try to work somethin out with someone- Thats only 3- 5 packs so far that got listed here, so unless they only had a very few of the 5 packs- they all got grabbed and nobody cared to brag. But with only 1 post saying they got a 5 pack that leaves me wonderin how many they had or did someone swipe em all- Gees it was only a couple of hours. The only reason I got the 5er was the glow but I will fork one of them over if there is a way---------------If any one else is willing who got a little too excited, I know at least 2 so far that would appreciate it :blink:

edited cause-OOPS there are 3 that would love some love

One 5-pack here.

Also, an email blast coming soon will have the rest listed for sale in the near future!! <_<

By the time I saw this thread, all the multi packs were gone. I was wondering where the usual e-mail was until I way the above quote. I'll have to be checking my e-mail regularly now! The '06 version has been well received in caches as a traveller and thay have been one of the most sucessful travelling geocoins that I have released (5 of 5 are still moving in the wild).

Edited by tokencollector