Oldest active PQ?

Mushtang

Back when I first started caching in 2003 I printed all the caches I would hunt, but soon decided to have PQs sent so I could plot them on a map. It was a long time before I got around to getting a PDA to go paperless with it.

Recently I was running a new PQ for an upcoming business trip and realized that my original PQ might be rare, in that it's still running weekly, and I still use it every time it runs. I figure most of the PQs that were set up way back when have been deleted in favor of newer ones that have been refined.

My recent PQ also made me realize that my original PQ has a very low number compared with the current ones. So I thought I'd ask and see who has active PQs that are older. I'm sure there are a few.

The PQ that runs for me every week that is centered near my house is named 60366.gpx.

Does anyone have any active PQs that are lower? Any from 2001?

I was just wondering the same thing. Mine are a bit older than yours. It also took me a couple years to search for your post and find this thread. So... who's going to beat 331 and 333? I had another one close to those (I couldn't remember what it was) but it was accidentally deleted years ago. I have changed these PQs many times over the years. Every so often I delete one of my newer PQs but mostly I just change them.