Georgia Geocachers

CSpenceFLY

If you happen to be in Middle Georgia this Saturday the 17th,in the area of postal code 31004,lookup "Have a drink on me".I am having a party and bringing in a helicopter for me and my friends to skydive into my yard.We will be jumping all day.There are quite a few caches close by.Also check postal code 31210.Drop by and say hello.

If you happen to be in Middle Georgia this Saturday the 17th,in the area of postal code 31004,lookup "Have a drink on me".I am having a party and bringing in a helicopter for me and my friends to skydive into my yard.We will be jumping all day.There are quite a few caches close by.Also check postal code 31210.Drop by and say hello.

Wow!!! You must have a pretty good sized yard. Sounds like fun, unfortunately, I have not skydived in abou 11 years, so would have to renew my rating... oh... yeah, and I'm no where near Macon, GA :rolleyes:

Sounds like a blast though. Are you going to have geocaches as your targets? And use the GPS to guide yourself to a particular cache?

Why did I know this thread would go that direction?So, speaking of skydiving and geocaching in Middle Ga.

He's from Alabama so he has no room to talk :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a fun day planned.

Should be a good time 50-75 of my closest friends,music,BBQ,bonfire.This was not really an invite to skydive although you can.I will have a friend here with a tandem rig.It is more an attempt to meet some of the local cachers.

Anytime you mention skydiving on a non skydiving site it usually turns to accidents and deaths fairly quickly. :blink:

Skydiving is awesome... I wish I would have stuck with it. Now I have too much going on to take the time.

But... oh... the joy of the freefall, and the peacefullness of riding under canopy is just incredible. That, and unlike my Army jumps, the landings are sweet :rolleyes: And of course you can't forget the views from 12000 ft up :blink:

I'd love to skydive into some of the more remote areas for the really deep geocaches... then spend the next day or so hiking back out :lol: That'd be fun!!

Anytime you mention skydiving on a non skydiving site it usually turns to accidents and deaths fairly quickly. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean anything like that, I was just trying to share an amazing story. Heck driving a car is more dangerous then skydiving :blink:

No worries.But if not put back on track the thread would be 10 pages about all of the morons that have tried,despite the safety in our sport,to kill themselves.