Archived Search?

KA7CJH

Pick a cache in the area where you are interested in looking for archived caches. Open the cache page. Under "Mapping Options," click on the link for the Geocaching.com Map. Pan and Zoom the map to the area to investigate. Check the box at the lower left of the map that says "List Archived/Disabled Caches." Finally, click "Identify" in the radio buttons below the map, then click on the map. If there are any archived caches, they will be shown with numbers on the map, and the corresponding cache links will show up in the list of caches below the map.

Thanks Keystone,

That is was what i was looking for. I plan on adding a few new caches to my home town in May and just wanted to see if there was a cache there before. I will print these instructions out once I get home.

THX, Chris - KA7CJH

Pick a cache in the area where you are interested in looking for archived caches. Open the cache page. Under "Mapping Options," click on the link for the Geocaching.com Map. Pan and Zoom the map to the area to investigate. Check the box at the lower left of the map that says "List Archived/Disabled Caches." Finally, click "Identify" in the radio buttons below the map, then click on the map. If there are any archived caches, they will be shown with numbers on the map, and the corresponding cache links will show up in the list of caches below the map.

Dang, is there anything you dont know how to do??? lol I just followed your instructions and they were flawless.