"Premium members-only" audits logs...

rutson

I bow out gracefully as possible as I still don't understand.

Jon

When a reviewer looks at a members-only cache, their name no longer seems to appear on the audit log for that cache. Members-only caches that I have had previously showed the reviewer 'visits' to the site. Sorry, really not sure how I can be any clearer.

When my cache was published it showed the reviewer had visited the listing 7 times but that was on 15th. The reviewer is still shown on the list but the last visit is still the 15th. This means that either he hasn't been back since and/or no further visits after that date are being logged. I will keep a watch on the next one I have published.

Jon D

OT What happened to Ratty?

When a reviewer looks at a members-only cache, their name no longer seems to appear on the audit log for that cache. Members-only caches that I have had previously showed the reviewer 'visits' to the site. Sorry, really not sure how I can be any clearer.

Not ever having published a member-only cache I can now see why I'm unaware of this 'change'.

Jon D

OT What happened to Ratty?

Emailing you.

Jon

Just in the middle of devising a new cache and we have a draft cache page done with premium members only set but the active box is not yet ticked.

I've asked one of the reviewers to comment on whether it would get published and I see their visits from minutes ago being logged on the audit trail.

So it looks like it still gets logged, unless there is a TPTB option to remove reviewer visit logs restrospectvely.

Phillimore Clan wrote:

Don't worry Jon, I'm with you on this one

When you make a cache "premium members only" you get an audit log for the cache page, where you can see who's looked at the cache page. The OP is asking why visits to the cache page from reviewers no longer seem to show up in the audit log.

Sorry but this Reviewer is clueless :( ,

So it has been said!! :huh::)

I recall some time back a discussion in the private Reviewers' forum raising concerns about cache owners being able to use these logs to identify Reviewers who wish to remain anonymous. However it's irrelevant in the UK as you know who we are anyway. Maybe it's around this, I don't know.