Designer: KarelKraak

Production date: 2007

Producer: Geocoins.nl

Trackable: Yes

Tracking site: Groundspeak

Activation site: Geocoins.nl

Icon:

silver.jpg

This is the first geocoin of the European Wildlife series. The coin was minted in four metals: silver, antique silver, antique gold and antique copper. Only the first three metals will be sold.

"The idea for the European Wildlife series was born when I was busy with my other passion: wildlife photography. The 'hunt' for the animal, the patience needed for the log (the photo) made me decide to start this coin serie. Last year I've made several shoots in England, on of them of the Red Deer. I'm planning to release other coins in this series, all dedicated to a subjects of my photo shoots. Each coin is named after a species in several languages to emphasize the European character of the serie. The subject of the second coin will be the Puffin.

I hope the coins will travel. Therefore, I'm issuing a prize:

The owner of the first coin from this series thas has visited all countries of the EU will receive a special limited edition!

To participate just send a copy of your logs to me - Cachorganic - using the Groundspeak site. The first one te complete the Quest will win the coin. "

You can order this coin also in antique silver and antique gold on geocoins.nl

you have to be quick to get a LE-version, they are almost sold out!

silver; 88 left

ant.silver; 8 left

ant.gold; 14 left

Edited by cachorganic

European Wildlife - Deer - Silver

Material: Silver

Number produced: 140

Diameter (mm): 42

Icon:

silver.jpg

This is the first geocoin of the European Wildlife series. The coin was minted in four metals: silver, antique silver, antique gold and antique copper. Only the first three metals will be sold.

"The idea for the European Wildlife series was born when I was busy with my other passion: wildlife photography. The 'hunt' for the animal, the patience needed for the log (the photo) made me decide to start this coin serie. Last year I've made several shoots in England, on of them of the Red Deer. I'm planning to release other coins in this series, all dedicated to a subjects of my photo shoots. Each coin is named after a species in several languages to emphasize the European character of the serie. The subject of the second coin will be the Puffin.

The owner of the first coin from this series thas has visited all countries of the EU will receive a special limited edition!

To participate just send a copy of your logs to me - Cachorganic - using the Groundspeak site. The first one te complete the Quest will win the coin. "

silver; 88 left

ant.silver; 8 left

ant.gold; 14 left

update: 86 silver left and 6 ant. gold left

Icon:

silver.jpg

silver; 88 left

ant.silver; 8 left

ant.gold; 14 left

There are still 70 silver editions left.

Rememeber; this is a serial edition. So the previous editions will be harder to get.

Next will be a puffin edition in 3 regular editions of 65 coins 2 LE editions of 25 and one XLE edition not for sale of 5

Icon:

silver.jpg

silver; 88 left

ant.silver; 8 left

ant.gold; 14 left

only 60 silver left!