Lazy Hayes Days GOLD coin to be auctioned

Rockin Roddy

Hello All!

Later tonight or tomorrow, LadyBee4T will be listing one of our Lazy Hayes Days GOLD event "volunteer" coins (only 10 made) on the eplace!! :P All money raised will be used to help pay for this year's event as well as next year! A picture of this coin will be posted by LadyB4Tee soon as well! This coin was brought about from artwork off this year's MI State Parks sticker, it is in honor of the GREAT MiGO/DNR agreement that has allowed MiGO members the freedom to place caches in State Parks for all to enjoy! This is a monumental agreement and the announcement of this deal will be made at our event!!

Many of you have donated to this event....THANK-YOU!! With your help, this will be a GREAT event! However, the costs to throw this shindig is STAGGERING! :ph34r: Please bid GENEROUSLY with the confidence that this truly is an XLE COIN!! Any questions, please email or pm me!

THANKS and HAPPY BIDDING

edit to clean up my silly spelling of LadyBee4T's name....wow...too much work for one day!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

There it is everyone! Great looking coin...even better in person! Remember that ONLY 10 were made and ONLY 1 will be up for sale...this may be your ONLY chance to get one of these coins!

Please help support a great event which we hope to make a great ANNUAL event (more coins for next year...and the next...and....)

GREAT JOB on the pictures LadyBee4T!!! This is what the volunteer coins were made for...people like you and Nurse Nanna!! Not sure what kind of event we'd have without your help...THANKS!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Fast reply as I'm off to work....THANKS to all that have bid so far!! This truly is a one time chance to buy one of these coins! After this one is gone, we may never sell another (although I will have one left I think after all is said and done).

REALLY, there are only 3 of these that will likely ever get out to the public as I doubt any of us will be giving up these very special coins!!

Plenty of room for improvement as to the sales of this coin....bid generously KNOWING you are bidding on a TRUE XLE!!

Rod

any questions...please pm or email me or LadyBee4T! THANKS!!

edit to add: CAN YOU SMELL THE RIBS YET??? I can hardly wait to get this party started!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy