Praise for Garmin support

Just got to give props where props are due.

Trying to mess with a Garmin unit that is new to me. Having trouble with one of the features- became an annoyance, but could not figure out how to change- played around with it through several caching outings, asked others who had a similiar machine, looked through the manual several times- and then one quick FREE phone call (without asking me about ownership, warrenties, anything)- and I was given a simple settings change that solved the problem. Less than one minute on hold.

Awesome!

Just got to give props where props are due.

I totally agree! Garmin's support was one of the main reasons that made me choose Garmin. I actually called them a bunch of times before I bought my 60CSx and their sheer awesomeness removed any last inhibition.

I can safely say that from all the gadgets that I own, Garmin sits at #1 in customer service. Only the fact that they don't ask for phone-numbers, name, address and all that crap makes them the best! Just no-BS help for the current or future customer.

Now if only they had a way for us to submit and actually see implemented feature requests, that would be great! They should consider somehow opening up the firmware for more customizations.