Essex Scouts Coin

paulh22

We're off to the World Scout Jamboree being held in the UK in July and thought with 40,000 Scouts from around the world what better gift than to give away than a couple of hundred Geocoins...that way they can take them back to their homes around the world and set them free..

So we've designed one with our Jamboree badge on one side and our Essex International Jamboree logo on the other.

86ae9094-4c30-44bf-ae9a-10c104869c7a.jpg

If anyone is interested email me.

:P

Does it matter that you are a girl guide... nope so long as you are a geocaher you are more than welcome to get one....

and Smort78... yeah would have been good to meet up but how about sending a coin or bug to the Jamboree... otherwise I'm happy to place one there for you if you want to send it off with some scouts!

well as of yet i havent had a response from the OP. it doesnt look like hes been active on here for a while since about june.

i still want to get one of these coins. can anyone help?

A couple of weeks ago, I found a Poland 2007 coin in a cache. I fell in love with it. I wanted one so bad!

So I went to my coin trading list and looked up who had one available for trade. Contacted that person and was able to work out a trade.

There are two websites that you can look up coins at:

www.cointracking.com

www.geocoincollection.com

I don't believe you have to be a member of either one to search for a coin.

Good Luck!

yeah i was aware of those trade sites already mustangjoni, thanks though. i was prefering to attempt the original source first, as i dont like to visit those trade links as its torturous to me with all those lovely coins i want and not enough of a trade list to offer yet.

thanks though. ill bear it in mind :unsure: