CACHE ACROSS AMERICA

I just wanted to let folks know that as of today, the entire Cache Across America series has been published.

All 50 states are up and the final is in place in Washington DC thanks to Flyingmoose!

Rather than continue the umpteen page thread that was used to discuss the setup of this series, I thought it best to start a new thread to discuss the actual search and any commentary related to the search.

A lot of volunteers banded together to make this setup a great experience. Thanks again to all.

All fifty state caches can be viewed in the bookmark here.

The series final can be seen here.

Today is a happy day!

Edited by Blue Power Ranger

Congratulations to ZSteve and Hopperz on being the first to complete the entire Cache Across America series. I can't believe that they managed to find all fifty state caches and the series final so quickly. That must have been some trip!!!

Check out their map...

67436072-b8ef-4042-9cca-a6657b35cd17.jpg

That is awesome! I wish I could have come along.

That is one hard-earned FTF.

Who's next?

Edited by Blue Power Ranger

In the last 5 years we've made 5 trips across the country, plus one half way across.  We've only gotten handful of these as they aren't always where we are going.  Besides, with that record, I don't need any motivation to cache across the country.  We've found the oldest cache in all lower 48 states (and half of Canada) during our 75,000 (approx) miles of travel.  Maybe I'll see about using the list for routing across sometime.