GPS Maze Exhibit!

Since we paid the place a visit this past weekend we thought we would tell the rest of you how it went .

It was FANTASTIC , the exhibit itself is fun and very hands on . So when it comes to a place near you I highly reccomend the trip to see it !

We would like to thank Groundspeak , and everyone involved for bringing this great Exhibit to everyone !

Here is the link to the Exhibit :GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit

When you complete the maze you even get a new icon .

They also had an event for geocachers as well as the grand opening of the maze , Jeremy , Shauna , and Bryan of Groundspeak attended.

To view logs for the event itself just click the next nearest to the Maze Exhibit.

Star

The Psychic Cacher and I will second what Star said, it was a great exhibit!

And I'll repeat what I said in another thread:

Educational, fun, and entertaining. We equated it to a combination puzzle/multi cache on steroids.

Congratulations to Shauna for a job well done!

My guess, and it's just that, is that the exhibit will travel. It was hosted in a 2,500 sq ft room and the exhibit is quite extensive. Maybe TBTB will chime in here and let us know if there are any future plans. Would be neat to see it make appearances at Mega events too.

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

;) thanks to all for bringing this to my home town.a great time was had by all.i am shy but i met a great bunch of people.cachers have to be the friendliest people ever.met some cachers from missorri,sorry about spelling.they drove all the way here.they found one of my caches.

Speaking of upcoming venues, I see on this page that the exhibit will be moving to a place known as "Cranbrook Institute" in September fall 2008. Where exactly is it? A google search turned up a museum in Michigan... is this the one?

edit: should have read the page I linked to a little closer. 2008 is still a ways off.

Edited by DavidMac

What are you doing on July 20?

Now you've got me curious, but the link won't work. Unpublished cache when not logged in. Error when I am logged in. Waiting for the website fix...

Okay, it works now.

I submitted a request to have the exhibit in the Sacramento, CA area next spring. A lot of cachers already planning on heading this way for GW6.