Deleting Caches Along a Route

MtnGoat50

I've had a lot of trouble using the "Caches Along a Route" feature and as a result I've created several routes that don't work. When I delete them and then recheck the list, they're still there. It's starting to get confusing, I can't tell which of my routes work and which don't. Any ideas?

Yep - it's an issue. Search on "routes" in the title of threads and you'll see a bunch of threads...

Thanks, I did that and found a couple of recent threads discussing the problems people were having creating routes but none specifically about being unable to delete them, which is why I started a separate topic about that problem. There doesn't seem to be much interest in it though. I guess I'll just go back to doing "shotgun" PQs and running my routes through GSAK.

I just tried to delete a route, and it didn't work. Which is odd, since I deletes a few routes a few days ago.

I just noticed that I can delete a "good" route (one that has no problems), but can't delete any of my problem routes, which were the only ones I'd tried to delete before.

I made PQs from some of my "bad" routes (those that I can't delete) and although I got a server error message, the PQ was created and ran. However, I can't edit the PQ, I get the same server error. I can delete it though. At least I can get the route PQs created that I want, it's just a cumbersome, and I'm sure temporary, workaround.