Garmin Customer Support

Sunday I somehow broke the pivot that holds my 60CSx battery cover in place. I emailed Garmin, asking how I could get a new one. Monday morning I got an email saying a replacement cover was being sent me. Today (Thursday) the cover came. No questions, no charges, just prompt service.

Dave

My first GPSr was a Garmin GPSMAP 76CS. I purchased an external antenna and, after only about a month, the end came off of the antenna plug inside the unit. I tried to get the piece out and ended up totally destroying the plug socket in my GPSr. I called Garmin and explained that I had broken the unit. I told them what had happened and asked if they could repair the unit. I told them that I knew it wouldn't be covered under warranty and I would be charged for the repair.

The Garmin rep said to send the unit in and they would be happy to repair it free of charge. I was blown away. I sent the unit in and Garmin sent me a new, in the box unit. About a year later I had other issues with the unit and, once again, Garmin replaced my unit for free with no questions asked. They rock.