My Inventory of QuickView

trainlove

How's this.

When looking at My Profile how about splitting off bugs/coins that I don't own from those that I do own as they are listed in My Inventory. In that order of course.

Sort of the same code that has been implemented for showing my Will Attends, but of course different, as no duplications would be desirable.

Not much of a need for me, but I know a bunch of people who own hundreds of coins, and perhaps don't remember how many bugs and coins of others that they are currently moving around.

I sometimes can't remember where a bug is and even if I have a bug in my posession unless I look at that list, people with hundreds of coins that they keep for event sharing can't even look at that list without seeing all of their own travelers.

Not quite a month ago, Groundspeak indicated that they are working on a solution, creating a separate "collected" list in addition to the current inventory.

In the meantime, trackables that aren't needed in the holder's active inventory can be moved to an "unknown location," or dropped into an archived or unpublished cache.

Not quite a month ago, Groundspeak indicated that they are working on a solution, creating a separate "collected" list in addition to the current inventory.

In the meantime, trackables that aren't needed in the holder's active inventory can be moved to an "unknown location," or dropped into an archived or unpublished cache.

Thanks.

Must have missed that suggestion/solution.

I have seen unknown locations but didn't know how to use them, and having an unpublished cache sounds like it's counterintuitive to this sport but I might try that too. And I plan for all my few caches to last forever so they should never become archived I hope.

Now, please, please... Make sure that any web site changes go through Quality Control after a long Design Review process and Software Revision Control. Just kidding here, sort of!

Can't make it to the Bash in Indiana, and darn it I do need to visit a Mega Event and a GPS Adventures Exhibit which wouldn't be all that much farther.

I have not met any Groundspeak employees, i.e I have no black eyes :) , lol. But have met many volunteer reviewers. I go every event I can make it to around here, can't wait for my 100'th event attend.

And actually am not sure if I ever met any Charter members, Platinum or otherwise.

Edited by trainlove

trainlove,

Is there anything about the site that you *do* like? :laughing:

I'm sorry, where did Imake a complaint in this post?

You should not be in the forums if all you can do is pick a fight for no reason.

Sometimes it what you say, Sometimes its how you say it. In your case its all of the above. You have a habit of making your suggestions sound like demands and your comments sound like you are taking shots. Like this one.

Now, please, please... Make sure that any web site changes go through Quality Control after a long Design Review process and Software Revision Control. Just kidding here, sort of!

You were not kidding at all you just added it to try to not get warned by the mods. Go to the Library, check out the book "How to win friends and influence people" come back when you have mastered the concept. Then maybe your "suggestions" will be better received.

No disrespect intended, it is a suggestion to make you a better forum poster.

Edited by LaPaglia

Ah, I see my 'suggestion' wasn't taken and what do we all have to put up with?

Server Too Busy.

Perhaps not really related but I feel since it's been a month since I had a real rant or complaint (not sombody's mis-interpreting my statements) I have to put in this 2 cents right now.

At least the forums are not DOWN.

tftr

I have already indicated that Groundspeak has already come out in favor of basically the same thing you're asking for. Having answered the question, I'm locking your thread at this time rather than let it stay open as a soapbox for unrelated whines.