Why don't Pocket Queries behave . . . sometimes?

Miragee

I have many PQs in my list and only run them when I want to refresh my GSAK database before preparing for a "Geocaching adventure." All of my PQs have this setting, stating "Uncheck the day of the week after the query runs" :

e1106824-b5d0-409d-86e5-9169d17a864b.jpg

Sometimes after I check the day for the PQ to run, and get the message at the top of the page stating:

The Pocket Query "Name of that Query" has been turned on for Tuesday

the check box for the day will go away. Other times, the checkbox doesn't go away and I have to uncheck it or it that PQ will run again on the "scheduled" day. :D

It isn't a big deal, but I just wondered why this happens . . . :o If this is happening to me, seems like there might be a lot of other PQs that are running unnecessarily for other people as well . . . ;)

It will go away once the PQ in question is scheduled as long as that check box is checked. Sometimes it will be a while before it is scheduled. And once I could only get 4 out of the 5 allowed PQ's per day to run (no idea what happened there) so that box stayed checked for a week until that day came around again.

But if you are trying to run the same PQ more than once in a day, you can't, somewhere it says why.

I can manually uncheck it, but sometimes the checkmark goes away, as it is supposed to. Other times it doesn't go away. It is still there after I refresh that page.

I just wondered why some of the PQs behave correctly, the way I have them set, and why others, set the same way, do not . . . :D