Any canadian distributers of GEO merchandise

sonofsoldier

I ordered $600 worth of merchandise from GPSCITY.ca it never showed up (they didnt bill me)

they apologized dearly. So I ordered the same again.. and again.. didnt show up! (still didnt get billed)

I had enough of that, so I tried to order from GPSCENTRAL.ca and BAM.... it was all there at my house the next morning!

So my recomendation would be to go with GPS CENTRAL

Cheers,

Baker 462

It's been a while since there was conversation about Canadian distributors. Since geocaching is growing there seemed to be a need for more Canadian stores especially in Ontario. cacherstoybox.ca was created.

The place that greywynd was referring to was Agnew's General Store in the heart of Geocaching Capital of Canada. If you are in the area stop by and make sure you look up "Sticky Moose".

Edited by wheezor

If anyone wants to see a list of all the Groundspeak Approved Canadian Retailers you can check here: Groundspeak's list of retailers. This is a link from 'Shop Groundspeak' and is a good place to go to see who's new in the business.

You'll notice that the Canadian companies are listed first :lol: , at the top of the long list of US, European, etc :D.

Edited by Landsharkz

I've bought 4 different GPS units over the last few years as well as a number of other items from GPS Central in Calgary. Some of the items I have picked up at the store but for the most part, I've ordered online.

Everything I have ordered has shown up within a few days and always complete. My last order was placed online at about 3:30pm and was shipped before 5:00 the same day.

I even changed my mind on one GPS after I ordered it. I happened to be in Calgary at the time and within 15 minutes I we made the swap and I was out the door with the new unit.