IE Crashed While Activating a TB

GPX Navigators

Cool idea for a TB. :laughing:

What happens when you click the Edit button? Is there any way to put in the location there?

What happens if you go back to the Activate page? Can you "Re-Activate" a TB? :anibad: You may have to email contact @ geocaching.com for them to fix the problem . . . :blink:

Location and Date Activated are not editable fields for TBs/coins. Only Name, Bug Image, Mission & Description.

I think you'll need someone at Groundspeak to pump that data in for you.

If you try to re-activate a TB/coin you get:

icon_Boardattention.gif You have already activated this travel bug, but you're welcome to make changes to the listing.

...and then the option to edit the Name, Bug Image, Mission & Description only.

Edited by Stunod

You should be able to edit those options if you go back through the activation process.

Yup. This worked. Did not know that could be done. Even though it said I had already activated it and kept the mission info intact, when I clicked on edit item from the activation page, it went to the next screen and included place & date.

Thanks BD. Appreciate the assist. :unsure:

You should be able to edit those options if you go back through the activation process.

Yup. This worked. Did not know that could be done. Even though it said I had already activated it and kept the mission info intact, when I clicked on edit item from the activation page, it went to the next screen and included place & date.

Thanks BD. Appreciate the assist. ;)

But it doesn't show when I look at the TB page. Just says:

Owner: GPX Navigators

Use TB1CRMD to reference this item.